I broke the news to Jeff that he would be on "poop patrol". I told him that he should use one of the white lawn masks. His reply, and I quote, "I am wearing the mask, some latex gloves, and goggles." Whaaaaaa?
"Why in the heck do you need goggles? Wait don't tell me, the thought is disturbing enough."
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Goggles, Really?...................
Posted by The Wilkinson's at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooo....ICKY!!! I would so have Dave do it too!!! Goggles, tho? Okay, I have to go...I need to stop that train of thought!! :)
Tell Mr. Clean he could also wrap saran wrap around his arms...in case there is any...splashing...well you know. And be sure to take a picture...of his combat suit- not the stool sample!!! OK- but seriously, you can put saran wrap on the potty to catch "it" instead of Jeff doing the catching.
Post a Comment