We started school today. Home school that is. It was fantastic. It couldn't have gone better! Here are some pics:
I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did. We were finished with our work around 12:00 noon. We started around 9am. Success! I know that everyday won't go this smoothly but it was a nice first day and I am thankful for that.
2 comments:
Wow. I told you it was fun and that you could do it! Isn't it liberating to know that you can get done in 3 or 4 hours what it takes public school to do with 8? It's such a waste of time they could be spending with you! Congrats and I hope it continues to go so smoothly!
Yay! So happy for you all!!!!!
P.S. I think we have the spiders under control, so you can come visit now! ;)
Post a Comment