Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My travel plans...............

So Aiden and I are leaving on July 31st and we are staying until.........wait for it.........wait for it.........August 30th! That is not a type-o. We are heading to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for one month to pick up Cooper. Minte is not through court yet and we don't know when he will be. After July the Ethiopian courts close and don't open again until October. There is still time for him to make it through so that is one of the reasons we are staying so long in Addis. If M does get through in July then we will already be there for his Embassy date and Jeff will meet us there. If he doesn't then at least Aiden and I will get to visit him some during the month. I am so nervous but at the same time, beyond excited. Aiden and I will be meeting our babies face to face in 21 days!!! Ahhhhhhh! Exciting! I am so thankful for my husband who is so sweet and supportive to let us go and my parents who are helping us with travel expenses. We are just praying and trusting God that we will bring both of our boys home.

4 comments:

Joy said...

That is great news. I would definately do the same. I will pray you can bring both of your boys home in August.

Lisa said...

OH my gosh!!! YaY for you Jaclyn! I am soooo excited for you! I hope everything works in your favor,,you certainly have waited long enough! With any luck I will see you in ET!
BTW, your boys are darling!!!

Cyndi said...

WOW!!! This is great news!!!

Chris said...

What a amazing journey, I am so excited for you!! I told my husband that you were staying a while and he looked at me and said "Don't even think about it!!" Can't blame a girl for trying! I am praying for you each day, hoping for Shim to call with the great news of Minte officially being yours!!! Chris