Aiden came home and he has a cute little tan. He had a blast on his cruise with my dad. They took tons of pictures but for now I just have one I want to share. The Dolphin Kiss:
Aiden and my dad swam with dolphins. We have a video of the whole thing. It was so cute. The dolphin floated on his back and Aiden laid on the dolphins tummy and they swam around the lagoon. Awwww! The dolphin also pushed Aiden around on a boogie board with its nose. Aiden has a huge smile on his face as they race across the water! I am so glad that Aiden had such a good time. Thank you, Dad for taking such food care of him and giving him a wonderful last "only-child" vacation!
2 comments:
Priceless!!!!! What an experience to remember!! I love the picture!!
Maybe for his last only child vacation, you should have made it really boring, making him yearn for his brothers!!!ha
Thinking of you!!
Chris
What a great trip!!! Yup the last "Only child vacation"! On to the next chapter!!!
Post a Comment