Sunday, July 26, 2009

OH MY WORD......

It has been so stinking long since I have been on this blog. Mostly because my baby doesn't sit still and hates to sleep. Also because when I do have a second to sit still I choose to read or watch tv when I am not running around picking up Cooper tracks.

I am just now realizing how much I miss posting on my blog.

Here are some pictures I have taken. They are in slide show form since I have too many:





Most of my pictures of Cooper are blurry since he can't sit still, but those are a few from the past few weeks. I can't believe he has been home less than two months. It seems like he's been here all along!

2 comments:

Angie H said...

Cooper is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him. SO cute!

Kristine said...

He is such a cutie!!