Wow, I have been crazy busy trying to get everything lined up before I leave this Friday. It is so weird, I can't believe that I am actually going back to Ethiopia finally. I think this time it is even more surreal than the first time I went.
It is so weird to be packing for a baby too. There is so much more to think of than with big kids. Shoes, I am just wingin' it with shoes. His feet were so tiny when we were there 8 months ago, tiny for an 11 month old. Who knows what size he wears.
I am in complete list mode. I go into it when I have something huge going on that requires me to do and get a lot of things. The lists grow and shrink and turn into new lists and sub-lists. I categorize them in must do and would be nice to get done. They are my life line in times like these. Like the title of the post says, I am living by the list.
I know I probably won't post again until I am back from Ethiopia. I leave Friday afternoon at 3pm and we get home Sunday May 24th at 1:20pm. Thanks for you prayers. Add Jeff and my Dad to the list because they are home with the boys while my Mom and I head to Addis. Yikes!
Ciao for now!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Living by the list..........
Posted by The Wilkinson's at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh it seems like you were just giving me Zaela's clothing size! I am sooooo excited for you,,,go get that little cutie pie!!!
Have a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to see pics of that baby boy in your arms!
Post a Comment