We didn't pass court again. I'm doing relatively well, all things considered. I mean I even have my hair done and make up on. And if you know me well you know that that doesn't always happen on some of my best days.
So we have some hard decisions to make. I'll keep you all posted on what that means and what our next steps are. I know that seems cryptic but at this point I don't know what else to say. Don't worry, we haven't given up on Theo.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers. They work. We have to keep believing that.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Maybe the Buzzilionth and One will be the charm..........
Posted by The Wilkinson's at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Still praying for you. My heart just aches for you knowing how hard this must be. Rebecca
OH Jaclyn, I am so sorry.
OMG !!! So sorry Jaclyn.
I am very sorry to hear that Jaclyn.
Oh Jaclyn. I'm so sorry. Email me if you need to talk... or we could pick up the phone and actually talk... Love ya
I'm so sorry for your heartache, again. Snuggle up tight with your 2 wonderful boys who are home with you today and keep imagining the day you'll have 3 in your arms!
Praying for you guys!! Please keep us posted!
I am so very sorry to hear that. We will keep praying.
Angie
So so sorry Jacyln. I'll keep praying!
I am sorry to hear that Jaclyn...:(
what consoling words could I offer...you know I am sad for you...and I am with you
Peace and Love
Kim S
I am so sorry to hear this!! I've been praying for you!
Girl. That stinks. I'm sorry. Hang in there!!
Oh my!!! (((hugs))) to you! If you need someone to vent to, call me!
I am so sorry about what you are having to go through & the disappointment with every court date... know that God will make a way. He has not forgotten you or Theo. We will pray for a breakthrough!
Linsey
Oh, I am so sorry. It is so, so hard to wait, then fail, and wait again... My thoughts and prayers are with you. When we were at Hope the nannies took turns holding and playing with Theo. He is absolutely THE FAVORITE in the toddler room. He's such a sweet, sunny little guy. Crystal
Post a Comment